Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- Together with your colleagues of the purchasing team, you will be responsible for the full operational implementation and follow-up of the purchasing processes of supplies and services;
- You will report to the Team Lead Purchasing & Facilities;
- You will be responsible for the complete follow-up of the order requests;
- You will request quotations, you will select suppliers and you will negotiate with regard to the purchase of supplies and services;
- You will keep all parties involved informed of the progress of the files;
- You will manage the necessary licenses and framework agreements within the organization : extensions, cancellations, ...
- You will create Purchase Orders for punctual orders and you will take care of signing, sending and archiving them
- You will act as back-up to the Facility Coordinator, eg for arranging relocations in collaboration with HR;
- Depending on your time commitment, you may also be entrusted with the following tasks : participation in projects related to the purchasing process, formulation of proposals to improve purchasing procedures and processes, preparation of reports, managing the time registration program, etc.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in an administrative direction;
- You have preferably 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are integer and you can work autonomously and accurately;
- You are a team player with good negotiating skills;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel), you have preferably knowledge of ERP and Document Management;
- Having knowledge of the Jira purchasing system is an asset.
- You have a good active knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits;
- A healthy work-life balance with at least 1 day of telework/week.