Company in Brussels active in monitoring and analysis of brand media coverage for communication and marketing professionals, is looking for .Net developer to support companies development plan.
The activity of the company is based on a 24/7 continuous analysis processing of media documents, press, online press, social networks, in order to identify and analyse the presence of brands of companies and organizations, and contact customers in different forms (emails, alerts, portal, mobile applications, etc.) relevant content and insights in relation to their communication challenges.
- Report to the company's CIO
- Take charge of the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of a portfolio of applications
- Collaborates with all business and marketing departments of the company
- Participate in the development of internal production tools used by business services to deliver customer services
- Support for the development project of new platform offers for company customers
- Participation in the realization of POC
- Constructive, dynamic approach, enjoys working in collaborative mode
- Frontend platform development
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem, web and social networks
- Analyst, knows how to translate an expression of need into a structured project
- Agile development experience
- Good UX approach
- Knowledge of the media world is an asset
-Windows Seven, 2010, Server 2012 - 2016
-VB.NET, C #, Win or Web Forms
-Visual Studio .NET (from 2003 to 2019).
-Mobile Applications development for industries with .NET Compact Framework
-.NET 4.6, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MVC and Linq
-ComponentOne, Infragistics, Jetbrains
-SQL Server, Intersystems Caché
-Functional analysis, development, documentation, validation, starting up, support ... (Agile Scrum Methodology)
- Reporting with Crystal Reports, SSRS, Highcharts
Interested to know more ? Then apply with your latest CV!