Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will ensure the realization of socially relevant IT projects, taking into account the planning and the required quality;
- You will report on the progress of the projects on a regular base;
- You will ensure good communication between the various parties involved;
- You will monitor the activities and ensure the proper organization of the work within the department : operational plan, processes and procedures;
- You will organize the change management process and support the development and evolution of the 'Best practices' within the department;
- You will assume a motivating, advisory and facilitating role with regard to management and the business units and work closely with them;
- You will ensure good people management in which you stimulate, coordinate and motivate the employees involved during the realization of the projects.
- You have a University Degree, preferably in ICT;
- You have and at least 5 years of experience in project management;
- You have good knowledge of analysis techniques and methodologies such as Agile and Prince2;
- A technical background in the following technologies is an asset : Java, JEE, Openshift, Rest Web Services, .Net ...
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you are customer and result oriented;
- You work in an organized way, you know how to set priorities and you manage to coordinate the various parties involved in a project;
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- You attach great importance to coaching and know how to motivate and coordinate the teams involved in the projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch, you have at least some basic knowledge of French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.