Our client, located in Braine-l'Alleud, is looking for an Integration Analyst for a freelance long-term contract (1 year) to join the "Service Integration" Team.
The objective of the team is to provide integrations (middleware) in the companys' landscape. The development IIB is based on an approach Message Exchange Pattern, an in-house IIB framework and a SOA approach for service design. The workload is composed of projects and maintenance.The team organization is based on roles (analysts, developers, technical architect…) and guidelines. An in-house framework helps to standardize and industrialize (Message Exchange Pattern) the team outcomes.
- The role of the analyst is to receive business requests and follow their implementation during their lifetime in the Integration based on the team stack of technologies.
- The analyst must translate the business request into a comprehensible documentation for the other roles of the Integration team.
- The analyst must also follow the project and manage the possible changes requested by the business
- Estimate and divide tasks in the scope of the sprint
- Analyze projects and tasks with methodology UML in SPARX Enterprise Architect (use case, sequence diagram)
- Define objects to be used with the interface developed in the Enterprise Service Bus
- Produce a technical-functional analysis according to the in-house framework, the SOA principles
- Collaborate with the Technical Leader to produce a technical design
- Brief the Developers about the analysis and follow them in pair-programming mode
- Create, execute and document Integration Testing
- Having a worry of the performance, the ease of support of the exposed service (Kibana)
- Report, give status advancement
- Be able to search for information (reverse engineering, colleague, business)
- Be able to design workflow in UML, to design objects SOA-oriented, to design services/operations (WSDL or Swagger), to use SoapUI/Postman
- Be able to summarize information and give a clear status
- Be able to work in maintenance and project mode
- Be able to follow and apply team standards (template, naming convention…)
- Be communicative and collaborative (mob programming)
- Communication in French, Dutch and English
Interested? Then apply directly with your latest CV.