Sopra Steria Group,
a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.Objectives
- Sells or contributes to selling critical programmes, projects and assignments and manages high-level customer relations in the Homeland Security area, both at national level in Member States and at European level
- Develops knowledge and the offering for the key focus areas selected in coordination with Benelux top management and the director of the Homeland Security & Defence Business Unit
- Provides an overall vision of the business line and contributes to boosting the Group's influence and reputation
- Oversees major and complex programmes, projects or issues (expertise, strategic aspects) among the customers in charge of homeland security, such as Ministries of Interior, national and European law enforcement and immigration agencies, border guards, etc.
- Supports the development of Sopra Steria Benelux activities in the defence area at the Ministry of Defence in Belgium and within the European and international organisations
- Controls the scope of work, ensures the quality and added value of services, manages lasting relationships with key stakeholders (customers and partners)
- Ensures growth and success by nurturing the loyalty of customers and employees
- Manages or is involved in managing the Cyber & Consulting Competence Centre, develops leadership skills and contributes to internal communication
- Helps disseminating critical business knowledge within the Competence Centre, the related Business Units in Benelux and other geographies across the Group.
- Consulting Director in charge of Homeland Security & Defence, reporting directly to the Director of the Consulting & Cybersecurity Competence Centre
- You will have the autonomy and freedom to fill in your job and develop the business line within the company by leveraging your experience and expertise
- Ability to develop working relationships, internally with the Business Units and externally with partners and customers
- Expert knowledge of the Group's quality, safety and management system
- High-level customer relationships: pre-existing network with decision-makers, directors, head of units, head of sectors and programme managers among the Homeland Security & Defence community
- Proven track records of successful delivery of consulting missions in complex setup and/or across multiple geographies
- External communication: ability to expose and defend your point of view, deliver seminars and webinars, and participate to marketing activities (videos, press articles, blog posts, etc.)
- Recognised leadership skills and entrepreneurship
- Fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset.
- Full support of the Group's values and fundamentals, leads by example
- Minimum experience > 12 years in contact with the decision makers on one hand, and with technical teams on the other hand, either in a consulting firm or within public authorities at national or European level.
- Key technical and functional skills
- Recognised expertise in key domains related to homeland security, such as border management and immigration processes, law enforcement activities, cybersecurity, biometrics, etc.
- Good knowledge of the key players in this industry: biometrics technology providers, typical defence contractors,
- Good command of the Group's overall end-to-end offering and the specific challenges in the Homeland Security & Defence sector
- Develops a vision and market presence for their scope
- Defines and promotes policies and offers in their scope
- Good command of account management techniques and sales negotiation
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.