COSUCRA Group Warcoing, (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family business incorporated in 1852 and active in the production of natural food ingredients.
Cosucra is based in Pecq (Warcoing - between Courtrai and Tournai), and offers solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than forty-five countries worldwide.
“Together we are creating a sustainable future for everyone by passionately sharing our talents”.
In order to reinforce our Marketing Team we are looking for a new Product Manager.
As Product Manager your main mission will be managing the marketing mix for two ranges of products: pea cell-wall fibre (SWELITE™) and pea starch (NASTAR™). Other missions will be supporting sales team and work on sustainability programs within our Corporate Social Responsibility team.
Your responsibilities will be:
Propose and monitor the marketing mix of ranges pea cell-wall fibre (SWELITE™) and pea starch (NASTAR™):
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
COSUCRA (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family owned business established in 1852 and based in Warcoing (Belgium), in Walloon Picardy. Originally active in sugar production, the group has undergone a major transformation over the last twenty years to become a pioneer in the production of healthy ingredients derived from chicory and pea.
Its pioneering vision on natural ingredients allows COSUCRA to hold an industrial and commercial leadership position in its market. And a constant investment in Research and Development is supporting its major strategy: innovation! Currently, COSUCRA is exporting its products to more than 50 countries.
Chicory is an ancestral agricultural production in Belgium, North of France and the Netherlands. Inulin is a dietary fiber present in many fruit and vegetables but in chicory you will find the highest concentration. FibrulineTM is a range of high quality inulin gently extracted by Cosucra from Chicory root.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a:
Product Manager chicory root fiber
You propose and monitor the marketing mix of your range:
• Based on the technical capabilities and the market needs, you steer the positioning of your range towards the most attractive segments and regions. Through your tight links with the other departments (supply, operations, …), you are able to put the offer in adequation with the capabilities.
• Together with the regions, you fix the prices and optimize the margin of your range.
• In collaboration with Communication department, you set up the communication strategy of your range and you are responsible of the roll out of the media plan. You elaborate efficient sales tools and provide the appropriate training to sales team and distributors.
• You define KPIs for your range and design a dedicated dashboard.
• You identify opportunities (ingredients and concepts) and monitor the action plan at short, medium and long term. Continuously proposing innovative ideas, you develop together with the application lab concepts in line with global food and nutrition trends.
• You realize market surveys about ingredients, segments and competition for your range and are able to report key points depending on the objective and the audience.
• You travel with sales managers and distributors to promote innovation: exhibitions, workshop, conferences.
• You have a great ability to work in team and have a collaborative approach in solving problems.
• Your fuel is to manage projects in relation with internal and external partners.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are creative, analytical and assertive.
• You are well-organised and able to deal with stressful situation.
Requirements for the position
• You have a relevant experience in product management in the food sector. Experience within the food ingredients sector and BtoB business is an asset.
• You have a technical background or technical affinities by experience.
• You are fluent in English. You also speak French or are open to learn it (for internal communication). Any additional language is an asset.
• You are attracted to new marketing technologies.
Tags: product management, product manager, marketing, chemistry, bioengineering, bioengineering, chemical, food.
• A regular full-time open-ended contract.
• A challenge and the opportunity to work in an action-packed industrial and technological environment.
• Excellent prospects for furthering your career and personal development.
• Unusual professional experience in a fast-moving business environment and culture advocating the taking of initiative and independence among its employees.
• An attractive salary package.
Cosucra does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Cosucra employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Cosucra are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Cosucra, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by Cosucra for such specified position. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Cosucra and no fee shall be due.
The Movahedi lab and Van Ginderachter lab are looking for an outstanding postdoctoral scientist interested in understanding how the immune system, and in particular macrophages and dendritic cells, affect the development and progression of primary brain tumors (glioblastoma) and their response to immunotherapy. We are especially interested in understanding how particular brain microenvironmental cues affect the function of these immune cells in the context of brain tumors.
The project relies on cutting-edge technologies such as single-cell RNA sequencing, CITE-Seq, high-dimensional cytometry, spatial transcriptomics and lentivirus-induced spontaneous glioma models. In addition, there is access to human glioma/glioblastoma samples via collaborations with the university hospital.
Both labs are located at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, in the heart of Europe, and together form the Myeloid Cell Immunology laboratory that is part of the excellence-based VIB Center for Inflammation Research. The Movahedi lab is located at the university medical campus, the Van Ginderachter lab at the science campus, and you will work at both locations.
Pombo Antunes AR, Scheyltjens I, ... Ginderachter JA*, Movahedi K*. Single-cell profiling of myeloid cells in glioblastoma across species and disease stage reveals macrophage competition and specialization. Nature Neuroscience 2021 In press
Shemer A., Scheyltjens I., ... , Movahedi K., Jung, S. Interleukin-10 Prevents Pathological Microglia Hyperactivation following Peripheral Endotoxin Challenge. Immunity 2020. doi:10.1016/j.immuni.2020.09.018
Van Hove H, Martens L, ... , Van Ginderachter JA, Saeys Y, Movahedi K. A single-cell atlas of mouse brain macrophages reveals unique transcriptional identities shaped by ontogeny and tissue environment. Nature Neuroscience 2019. doi.org/10.1038/s41593-019-0393-4
Laoui D, Keirsse J, ..., Van Ginderachter JA. The tumour microenvironment harbours ontogenically distinct dendritic cell populations with opposing effects on tumour immunity. Nature Communications 2016. doi: 10.1038/ncomms13720
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Interested candidates are asked to apply online.
For additional information on the position contact Prof. Dr. Kia Movahedi (
email@example.com) and Prof. Dr. Jo Van Ginderachter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type de contrat
Date de publication
Il y a 10 jours