To create an ultimate TSH experience, we’re looking for a Community, Events & Operations Intern to join our on-site operational team.
Under the supervision of the events, community & partnerships manager (TSH Connector), you’ll have the opportunity to help set up a wide range of events and activities for our vibrant student communities locally and across Europe, assist with new and existing brand partnerships and play a key role in the day-today operations of The Student Hotel in Maastricht.
We are looking for Community, Events & Operations Intern to start by February 2021 for a period of 5 months or longer.
Why TSH rules
At The Student Hotel, our mission is to create an inspiring space for adventure seekers, entrepreneurs, students or locals to discover their purpose and change the world. Whether they stay for one night, a month or year, we offer the perks of stylish student and co-living accommodation, hotel rooms, co-working spaces, meeting and events and so much more within a vibrant, international community and beautiful, bold design.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
As our hotels expand across Europe, so will the number of brand partnerships and our vibrant international community, and we’ll need you across it all to ensure we’re working as effectively as possible.
You’ll be working alongside our Connectors to help position TSH as the true local hotspot for Maastricht, attract a local network of influencers and change-makers to join us and assist with ongoing programs. You’ll be working amongst our student community, playing a key role in helping to maintain the student spirit and, with selected partners, to build, activate and engage these communities through great creative experiences in multiple locations that grow brand awareness.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
You’re the leader of the pack, the hands-on party starter and the shoulder to laugh and cry on, so you must feel comfortable in the middle of the actions! You’re open, approachable and people person with hands-on mentality and a structured way of working.
- Organize events and meetings for – and together with – our student community.
- Events and operations development: create event reports, maintain Connector data, implement internal events calendar, create event briefings.
- Research different content and partner companies, community partners and event partners.
- Develop and improve the Connector program workflow
- Create content and schedule for social media channels across all hotel products (TSH Collab/The Commons/Hotel).
- Design posters, flyers and other promo materials.
- Develop creative partnership proposals with the Connector
- Lead and manage all student shared kitchen meetings
- Support student enquiries, front office and hotel tours.
- Actively connect our student community to our co-working community