WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport sectors.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :-)
WHAT IS A TEST ENGINEER AT CREAM ?
As a Test Engineer, you will work in close collaboration with analysts and developers in order to run projects related to:
- Front end and back end applications
- Mobile and tablet applications for the end users
- Websites and e-commerce solutions
- Deployment of automated systems
- Ensure and maintain the regulatory system
YOUR TASKS :
- Validation and probation of the functional and technical specifications
- Design test plan: procedures, scenarios, components
- Organize and execute tests
- Follow-up internal development phases in collaboration with the project manager
- Test evaluation through the anomalies follow-up and test cover
- Provide support during the validation phase before deployment: users acceptance testing and functional testing
HOW DO WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE CONSULTANT?
- You have a University Degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences…)
- You have a proven experience in structured testing as a System Tester for IT projects
- Very good knowledge of testing tools and methodologies among others:
- Experience with HP QC or HP ALM and QTP
- Knowledge of UML modelling and Use Cases writing
- Knowledge in TFS and XMLA training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You have the ability to communicate easily on technical subjects with developers
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travel occasionally abroad upon client’s request
- A training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE THE LIME FLAVOR?
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
- We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
"THE LITTLE THING THAT CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE :
CREAM IS DEVELOPING A DIVERSITY PLAN AND WOULD LIKE THAT ALL ITS MEMBERS REFLECT THE SOCIETY IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY"