Who is Dematic?
If there’s one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it’s Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we’ve implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
The department Global Service Repair & Maintenance is responsible for the After Sales & Service in the field of mobile automation. This includes a technical service that ensures a helping hand for customers that are in need for troubleshooting, a spare parts unit that provides the right devices for the AGVs in case of damage, as well as a service training & documentation management that provides all manuals for every Operating Unit. The department is working closely with the location in Germany and North America, so an international exchange is given. The working environment is open, honest and agile. This department offers many opportunities to leave own footprints and to strengthen the overall service organisation across Europe. Flexible and agile characters may change and develop the automation business to its best!
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Technical Service Trainer" at Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Service Training: Provide service-relevant technical training (autoated components, troubleshooting, service procedures, safety, among others) in English for selected automation products
- Train-the-trainer: Use and foster the train-the-trainer principle for KION internal target groups
- Content preparation: Acquire and prepare product content for online and onsite training by using dedicated, digital tools
- Practical service involvement: Carry out selected service tasks to ensure familiarity with subject matter to incorporate in training efforts
- Change Management: Active engagement in driving content, tools and process change management
- Support training administration: Support administrative training activities through tracking of training efforts and respective data management
- Degree in relevant (technical or training) field
- Profound background in automation or related products or engineering disciplines (SW, electrical, mechanical, and other) to understand product lifecycle & subject matter
- Knowledge / solid technical understanding and capability for holistic view of different solutions
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Experience working with digital tools to acquire, store and share training content
- Superior skills to translate “tech speak” to “human”, verbally and in writing
- Attitude to share knowledge with an open-minded and passionate approach to learning
- Language skills: fluency in English, additional languages are an advantage
What We Offer?
- We are the largest provider of mobile automation worldwide and want to further expand our leadershipposition
- We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security, sales & service networks and the standing of a largecorporation
- Our products are the solution to our customers’ needs which are seamlessly integrated incomplexenvironments, delivering uptime and confidence to our customers
- We develop technologies supporting industry with state of the artroboticsolutions We should get to know each other!