The client is looking for a Revenue Growth Manager to work remotely from Brussels, with frequent travels in Amsterdam, UK and France (20%). Client Details
The company is a leader in the beverages sector, especially the soft drinks segment. In partnership with local companies through franchise, distribution or licensing arrangements, the company exploits the global potential of our kids, family and adult brands, and exports directly to over 50 markets. They seize market opportunities whilst also developing market specific products and formulations to exploit local market trends.Description
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Revenue Growth Manager leads revenue growth management in the International business unit. The key tasks are:
- Own the revenue growth framework. Step change implementation.
- Increase profitability in our retail markets in Europe
- Optimize our range (packaging/varieties) and improve pricing and costs
- Owns the revenue growth management framework and drives implementation (pricing, promotions, cost of goods, trade terms, range & mix)
- Owns the price pack architecture by brand and channel. Where relevant connect the strategy to consumption occasions (location, need state).
- Leads promotional analysis and optimization - drives capability in the team (trade marketing managers) by training and providing tools
- Defines pricing strategy and ensures annual price increases are established and implemented
- Understands setup of trade terms/pricing and defines and drives optimization on key areas.
- Leveraging brand/pack mix strategies to increase profitability
- Leads cross functional teams on RGM topics (trade marketing, commercial finance, commercial and supply chain)
- Define the focus range by brand (SKU-level), based on market needs, brand strategy and profitability and supply chain considerations. Drive implementation in the business unit.
- Drives label clustering
- Owns and implements SKU rationalization
- Leads key packaging innovation projects from a BU perspective. Collaborates with cross functional teams.
- Drives implementation of commercial processes that ensure SKU rationalization and logistic optimization (full pallet, full container, minimize case picking)- collaborates closely with supply chain, commercial, and finance.
In the beginning, during the first 6 months, the position will be based in Brussels and Amsterdam (50-50%)Profile
- Master in Business Engineering or Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in revenue growth management and, or commercial finance
- Experience in FMCG, experience in the drinks industry (non-alcoholic / alcoholic)
- Experience with retail and on-trade
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams (internal and external)
- Proven track record to drive implementation with focus on execution
- Ability to multi task and act & deliver at pace in fast paced and volatile business environment
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and partnerships
- Proven track record of influencing across functions
- Results driven and business oriented
- Perfectly fluent in French, English and excellent command of Dutch
- Experience of working with International markets a strong advantage
- Be willing to challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive performance
The salary package which doesn't include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.