As a Project Manager, you manage the entire cycle of the project (s) you have been assigned: planning, monitoring, scoping, duration, budget and quality. You act as a point of communication between all stakeholders and collaboratively coach the team working on the project.
- You organize the project structures and establish the rules of operation (methods, steering tools, indicators ...) according to the used methodologies;
- You define with the teams the objectives and deadlines for the realisation of the deliverables (applications, modules, specific developments ...);
- You plan, follow up and coordinate the tasks related to the execution of the different projects through our project management tool (dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of the steering committees ...);
- You ensure communication to all stakeholders in the project ;
- You ensure risk management during the project and propose necessary adaptations;
- You perform the reporting of the progress of the project (s);
- When closing the project, you ensure that the operational teams are able to perform the tasks, new or modified, and that the necessary documentation is available;
Our customer offers
- a competitive salary package .
- a friendly and flexible work environment.
- challenging ICT projects
- Location: Brussels nearby railway station