We are looking for a Microsoft IT Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative Windows OS team.
Type of contract: Freelance
Duration: 6 months + possible extensions
As member of this team, your main missions will be to ensure the implementation and maintenance of process approach for enterprise patch management and deployment.Role
Your main responsibility will be to ensure continual service improvement though monthly and quarterly patch management metrics reviews by :
- fixing all issues following patching and ensuring our compliancy security baseline Windows OS,
- participating to OS patch deployment,
- maintaining server health,
- analyzing trends to identify potential patching errors and put in place corrective actions for future patching cycles.
On top you will take part to the RUN of the team and you could participate to our SLA-driven team.
As part of our « Microsoft Systems team», you will:
- Participate in the 2nd and 3rd line support (incident, service requests), Problem Management
- Be on-call standby service for Microsoft Systems Team (Windows and VMWare scope)
- Patching and software deployments operations;
- Windows Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Configuration and maintain a variety of Windows Server OS until last version with debug tools;
- Preparation and maintenance of Reference Configuration golden image;
- Automation OS deployments, reinstallations or migrations;
- Follow-up of reported problems and escalated incidents
- Have Good ITIL knowledge and the ability to assist in applying, developing, respecting ITIL processes in knowledge transfer and competencies to the different levels support
- Server management and software deployment using LANDesk or similar (installation, upgrading, patching);
- McAfee ePO server;
- Infrastructure products\environments (SQL/Windows Server/Citrix/Terminal Services/SCCM/Active Directory/GPO)
- vmware, networking and storage
- Networking stack, TCP/IP and sub-netting
- PowerShell ; automation/industrialization of installation packages;
- GPO's management
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, and on weekends
- Collaboration: in team with direct colleagues, other ICT teams, vendors and suppliers
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Think outside the box.
- Write procedures, technical notes, reports
- Fluent in French with a good knowledge of English
Interested? Then apply directly with your latest CV!