MyNextCompany is looking for a marketing coordinator for one if its clients.Job Content
You will be in charge of delivering quality sales & marketing material for both internal and external use as well as creating and maintaining our social media strategy.
You will also be the primary point of contact for managing our presence at conferences and trade shows.
You will be the main contact working with our PR agency.
You will be responsible for:
We want you in our team if
- Executing our social media strategy as well as maintaining a strong online presence.
- Upholding all aspects of the website and delivering exciting blog posts on a regular basis.
- Create engaging social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and post on a regular basis.
- Preparing quality slideware and relevant marketing material.
- Preparing engaging and quality quarterly newsletter for our prospects and clients
- Collaborating closely with our sales team to deliver outstanding sales materials such as storyboarding.
- Identifying and following up on conferences and trade shows while making sure all practical requirements are met as well as optimizing audience experience.
- Supporting the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Monitoring and optimizing Google Ads Campaigns.
- Track marketing ROI with Google Analytics and optimize for better-performing channels and content.
You want to be part of a scale-up in a rapidly expanding, high-paced environment with international ambitions.
You have an energetic presence, use a hands-on approach in dealing with complex situations and are keen on thinking outside the box to support your own creativity.
You have a profound interest in mobile & big data solutions and its capabilities.
You understand how digital marketing works and preferably have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
You have experience working with WordPress to manage website content and update blog posts.
You are skilled in working with image-editing programs, such as Figma and Adobe software.
You have excellent communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration : 6 months
- Location: Antwerp
- Daily rate : According to profile
If you recognize yourself in this job description please apply here !