- Job Description: The chosen candidate will carry out the following activities:
- Deal sourcing, investment opportunities’ analysis, deal closing and investment monitoring and reporting activities.
- Creation and development of a “Partner” (Private Investor) client network and organisation of investor relations activities with the Partners and/or potential Partners of Benelux’ Faraday Club, with full support of Faraday’s CEO and Operations’ Team.
- Development of a network of co-investors, accelerators/incubators’ managers, top Business Angels, Public Administrations and investment forums, among others, with which to collaborate and build a useful knowledge base and deal sourcing network.
- Attracting local private and institutional investors to our European Venture Capital Funds, with a first closing for our first supervised fund expected by year end.
- Contribute to Faraday’s further geographical expansion by collaborating in building an international Team and network of Clubs, deal sources and private investors.
- Academic achievements: BSc/MSc/MBA/PhD
- Minimum experience: At least 5 years’ experience in senior positions at a supervised local VC fund, with strong analysis and deal closing expertise and ample network of local contacts.
- Required residence: Brussels
- Other requirements:
- We are looking for a well-connected, experienced top candidate with entrepreneurial, commercial and organisational abilities, and a passion for innovation and Venture Capital.
- Ideally between 5 and 10 years’ experience in Venture Capital funds and Startups’ investments. M&A, Investment Banking or similar experience welcomed.
- French native speaker, bilingual in English and a high level of Spanish required.
- Valuable experience in valuation methodologies and models (DCF, multiples, Venture Capital Method, etc.) and investment/acquisition processes (Shareholders’ Agreements, Data Rooms, Due Diligences, etc.).
- Knowledgeable on technological companies and new business models.
- Proactive person, with analytical and organisational capabilities, able to work independently and connect with multinational teams and all stakeholders.
- All types of university degrees are welcomed. MSc in VC/Investment Finance or MBA/CFA are appreciated.
- Conditions: full-time contract, competitive retribution with important upside based on performance. Required residence in Brussels with frequent short-stay trips throughout Benelux’ main Startup hubs.
Does this sound like it could be for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV and cover letter through the below contact form:https://faradayvp.com/en/managing-director-investment-club-benelux/