Who are we?
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms and the Luxembourg office is one of the leading players in the Luxembourg legal services market at the forefront of legal and regulatory development and involved in many of the most important transactions in Luxembourg.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us as Business Professional, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful, multinational business.
Business Professionals are an integral part of Clifford Chance and are critical to its success.
In order to reinforce our Administrative team, we are looking to recruit a:
Junior Legal Secretary - Job based in Luxembourg
(Permanent Contract / full time or part time possible
Long term internship/apprentice with possibility to hire with permanent contract after studies)
What will you do?
As a junior legal secretary, your day to day tasks will include:
- General administration:
- Deal with email requests and calendar updates;
- Draft, edit, proofread, and finalize documents;
- Support filing, printing, scanning and archiving of files.
- Lawyer assistance :
- Prepare Lawyers expense reports and assist with timesheets;
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements, appointments, conferences and meetings;
- Assist for any ad-hoc requests.
- Internal and external communication
- Ensure telephone coverage for internal and external calls with the team;
- Draft internal emails (to be send on behalf of the Partners);
- Liaise with other departments in a professional manner to ensure smooth support to Lawyers.
- Others activities
- Participate in billing activities : opening files, preparing invoices, tracking payments;
- Ensure RCS recording and filling ;
- Liaise and support other Business Professionals when needed (HR, Business Development, IT…).
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in administrative assistance or secretarial field
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in French and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Dynamic and "willing to learn" attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team in a confidential manner
What are we offering you?
- Direct cooperation and exposure work with Partners and Lawyers in a prestigious and ambitious law firm
- Day to day work in a collaborative and friendly administrative team
- Possibility to develop your administrative and legal skills
- Individualized induction training, on the job training with senior secretaries from your team, and training opportunities all along your career
Are you interested?
If you are interesting about this opportunity, don’t hesitate to upload your complete application in English or French online (CV, cover letter). Uncomplete applications will not be processed.
Should your application be selected, you will be contacted for a first phone interview with the HR team.