Customer Service Representative Export - Chemistry - Kallo
Page Personnel Belgium
Kallø, E Flanders
Are you looking for a challenging A-Z Customer Service position in an international environment? Do you like client contact (internal and external) and responsibility? Fluent in English?
Our client, a international well known chemical manufacturer and distributor, is actively looking for a Customer Service Representative as an extension of the current team.
This company has an international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the EMEA region
The company is located in the region of Kallo and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident. There is a possibility to reach the company with the 'waterbus' from Antwerp (city center)
- Customer Service Representative - EMEA
- International Sales Support
The Customer Services Representative EMEA acts as primary customer interface for important external customers, distributors, potential customers and other roles internal to the business.
- You receive and process all types of customer orders from customers in the EMEA region (set-up of new clients, management of consignment stock, local billing orders bulk/road/ocean orders with various payment terms
- You are responsible for inquiry & order handling process from beginning to end (delivery creation, adjust bulk weight differences, invoice check, letters of credit, shipping documents,...)
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (credit department, logistics, warehouse, export control, technical team, customers,...)
- You process customer complaints and identify the responsible parties
- You have relevant experience in Customer Service positions (order to cash) or you are a motivated junior profile with interest in export
- You speak fluent English and you have a professional knowledge of French, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact
- Diplomatic and assertive communication style
- You are a born problem solver
- You are a result oriented team player
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract
- Competitive/Attractive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers, holidays,...)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home is a possibility (2 or 3 days per week)
- Company is reachable with the 'waterbus' from Antwerp (city center)
- Dynamic and international team
- Fast-growing and successful organization
- Varied position with lots of opportunities
- Training and development
About the Company
Page Personnel Belgium
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
As an employer looking to hire, or a candidate looking for an opportunity, Page Personnel offers you a team of specialist consultants who know your sector inside out and can meet your goals within tight timelines.
We specialise in the following disciplines: Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services - Human Resources – Insurance - Procurement & Supply Chain - Sales Administration - Sales & Marketing - Secretarial & Business Support
Together with Michael Page, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup. We’re confident our expertise and time-sensitive solutions will help you meet your recruitment or job search goals. Get in touch to find out more.