Customer Journey Coordinator
MyNextCompany is currently looking for a customer journey coordinator to join one of its clients based in Antwerp for a 1 year contract turning into a permanent position.
Are you digitally savvy and willing to guide our organization in the digital (r)evolution? Do you have a 'can-do' attitude with a commercial flair? Would you like to represent 'Digital' towards internal and external customers/stakeholders and reinforce our client's Customer's Journey?
The Digital Customer Journey Coordinator is responsible for experience designing features and products from inception to launch. This person will have a direct impact on all aspects of the product cycle and will utilize deep knowledge of human behaviour and patterns to create form and functional solutions across a variety of our digital landscape. The Digital Customer Journey Coordinator is involved in all parts of the process - from early market and customer research, brainstorming, partner/supplier selection, business case writing, GDPR compliancy to wireframing, flow creation, prototyping, user testing and collaboration with our visual designers, marketing team and software engineers.
Moreover, with the mobile application and customer web portal being important touch points with our customers, the Digital Customer Journey Coordinator has a direct impact on how our customers value our brand and service offerings (Customer Centricity). Together with the other team members of the Digital team, the Digital Customer Journey Coordinator is responsible for offering performant (operational follow-up) and user-friendly digital tools to our customers.
The Digital Customer Journey Coordinatoris responsible for both day-to-day tasks and project delivery.
- Act as the Go-To person for all matters related to the mobile application and customer web portal, both to capture potential improvements and operational issues
- Tackle operational issues related to the mobile application and customer web portal - from logging the issue in JIRA to testing and sign-off of the required fixes
- Analyse and understand quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions
- Track app/portal analytics, and align with the marketing team on potential course of action
- Pro-actively identify possible improvements, taking into account market, business and technological evolutions, or act on improvement requests from the business.
- Translate business requirements into solutions and align with supplier(s) where required
- Provide wireframes for new features, as well as making iterative changes to our core Product.
- Ensure design quality and cohesion across product area/feature(s)
- Contribute to and help maintain the design systems/component libraries and suggest enhancements
- Manage new releases to production of the mobile application and customer web portal
- Keep the product roadmap up to date
- Keep documentation of system setup w.r.t. mobile application and customer web portal up to date
- Follow up on new technologies; a.o. by attending conventions and contacts with suppliers
- Align with the Digital Retail Manager and the business owners of other departments on the Digital Roadmap, and ensure new projects and initiatives remain in line with the Digital Roadmap and strategy
- Take the role as PO/PM in (digital) Proof Of Concept initiatives to test potential new services and/or functionalities (market scan, supplier/partner selection, business case writing, budget follow-up, planning, etc.)
- Ensure GDPR compliancy of Digital initiatives in collaboration with the Legal team
- Perform all functions of the product design lifecycle, including research, sketches, wireframes, concept designs, end-to-end user flows, interaction design, prototyping, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA, etc.
- Contribute to product strategy by collaborating with the team to define problems in insightful ways, understanding business needs, and innovating within technical constraints
- Articulate, negotiate, and refine requirements in collaboration with all stakeholders to arrive at the best solutions
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Team and Benelux marketing agencies to ensure the UI of the mobile application and customer web portal are in line with the brand guidelines
- Write and execute test scripts
- Responsible for signing off on the implemented solution and approve the release to production
- Master degree and 4+-year experience in designing and shipping web and mobile products
- Experience with facilitating app and website development
- Digital minded without reluctance towards the technical aspects of the digital product
- Ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects at one time by being flexible and wearing multiple hats (PO/PM, Legal aspect, Product designer, etc.)
- Proven experience in all phases of the product design process including user/market research, collaborative team white boarding and brainstorming sessions, user journey maps, wireframing, end-to-end user flows, prototyping, interaction design, and usability/user testing
- Professional experience in a large international organization is a plus
- Analytical skills and conceptual insight combined with a can-do attitude
- Ability to be an effective cross-functional problem solver who demonstrates ownership of projects and product features
- Be innovative by challenging existing trends and consider new developments in the market
- Ability to work in a structured and planned manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills: can brainstorm with a group and articulate ideas effectively
- Fluent in NL + ENG (FR is nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience with common prototyping or design tools such as Figma, Webflow, Adobe CC
- Experience with online collaboration tools such as Miro
- Experience with various user testing methodologies and tools such as Lookback, UsabilityHub
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence and Trello
- Knowledge of project methodology (Scrum)
If you recognize yourself in this job description then don't hesitate to apply here !
About the Company
Recruiting people is as crucial as putting together a crew for a space mission. With the right team, the possibilities are endless.
At MyNextCompany, we go further than traditional recruitment. To efficiently match talents and companies we use Smart Recruiting®, an innovative technology we set up for efficient and transparent recruitment. It is a combination of Employer Branding and Inbound Recruitment, and it offers candidates greater transparency on employers we partner with.
- Call us on +32 (0)2 588 43 30 to talk about the solution we can provide to you.
- Learn more on our website: www.mynextcompany.eu
MyNextCompany 🌙 Aim high. Explore more. 🚀