WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport sectors.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :-)
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
As Maarten, Business Analyst, we are searching for a Business Analyst to reinforce our presence in Liege.
Embrace your role and work on various projects :
- Smart Grid and Smart Metering implementation.
- New ways of sustainable energy production.
- Servitization of the energy market and change of business models.
- MIG4/MIG6 and other regulation topics.
- Creation of pricing and forecasting tools.
YOUR TASKS :
- Communicate with the different stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Determine the As-Is situation
- Definition of the To-Be objectives linked to the needs of the business and a continuous improvement spirit.
- Do the gap analysis and model the new business process to implement and reach the change.
- Determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
- Perform impact analysis of new processes
- Design and document the to-be process
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
- Adapt yourself to the new environment of our clients
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE CONSULTANT:
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile…) and tools (Balsamiq, Clarity, Jira, Azure, Enterprise Architect…) could be a real asset
- A first experience in the energy sector
- A knowledge of Business Process Modeling (Aris, Visio, Camunda, UML, …)
- A knowledge of the Belgian energy landscape (suppliers, GRD)
- An understanding and interest for the new challenges of the environmental transition
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE THE LIME FLAVOR?
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
- We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
"THE LITTLE THING THAT CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE,
CREAM IS DEVELOPING A DIVERSITY PLAN AND WOULD LIKE THAT ALL ITS MEMBERS REFLECT THE SOCIETY IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY"