10 days ago
Job Title: Azure Architect
Job Location: Brussels
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Azure Architect to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team in Brussels.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
About the Azure Architect role
You as senior technologist will be part of the strategic drive to in working along with multi-discipline teams through the full delivery lifecycle of complex data products and pipelines with a clear understanding of large-scale data engineering and data science solutions, deliver use cases for one of our customers and develop practical solutions and implement them to give this customer a competitive edge with in the enterprise.
It is essential that you showcase a deep understanding and extensive hands on experience in the Architecture Design, Building solutions using broad range of related tools, Hadoop, Real time streaming technologies. It is also essential that you can demonstrate previous commercial experience with Azure cloud services and working with distributed relational and NoSQL/Graph databases
You will have breadth of experience in both engineering and architecture across technology disciplines and the unique challenges of each, including software development, automated test and quality assurance, data and integration.
Delivering a high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client’s advance analytical needs. This will include, working within a team on the clients site: understanding the client’s pain, designing an analytical approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring multi discipline technology teams.
Our ideal Azure Architect candidate:
Minimum 10+ Years’ Experience
• Proven, Strong Data Processing skillset with experience in Azure and Hadoop tools and techniques. For example (not exhaustive):
• Strong experience in Architecting and delivering Data Solutions using Cloud platforms
• Knowledge and Experience in Azure based big data services.
• Experience of synchronous and asynchronous interface approaches
• Experience of developing and deploying solutions that use the Elastic Search stack;
• Experience of designing and developing systems using micro services architectural patterns
• DevOps experience in implementing development, testing, release and deployment processes using DevOps processes.
• Consultative approach with regard to identifying client issues and commitment to delivering high quality solutions
• Strong architectural design and implementation work experience in TDD, CI/CD, Kubernetes & Docker based projects
• Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
• Preferably Azure Cloud or any Big Data certifications
• Good knowledge if not experience in at least one of Java, Scala, Python with knowledge of the others
• Experience in delivering big data solutions using a leading Hadoop distributions like Hortonworks / Cloudera
• Dutch or French
What you can expect as our Azure Architect:
If you’re interested in this Azure Architect role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.