Sopra Steria Group
, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
Sopra Steria is set to provide fundamental support to the Network Manager - EUROCONTROL - European air traffic management. In this context, Sopra Steria is looking for "Application support Engineer " to strengthen its team:Your Mission:
As Application support engineer
, you will have to ensure the delivery and the quality of services enabling the business continuity of the NM operational services within the domain areas Application Support and Middleware.Your knowledge/experience:
- Experience in development ADA / C or C++
- Good experience in SHELL scripting
- Knowledge of SQL (oracle, mysql, ingres, db2...)
- Good programming and algorithmic skills
- Work experience in a structured environment using Configuration management
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools (NAGIOS, OPENVIEW, OML…)
- Experience in supporting build-in application written in ADA, C...
- Experience in configuration management
- experience un support 7/7 days 24/24 hours
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- You are used to analyze applications and to work on complex systems
- You are autonomous, problem oriented and able to make Solutions recommendations
- You are open-minded with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You speak fluent English. French or Dutch are an asset
- Ability to work in stress condition
- Ability to work in a team and as a team
- Willingness to perform support 7/7 days 24/24 hours
- Flexibility and Stability are a must
- Minimum experience : 5 years
- Candidate will be coached at least for a year or more
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.